Date(s) - 02/08/2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- FREE Living for Zachary Heart Screenings (youth ages 12-22) – includes an echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, and blood pressure check. To register for this screening, call 469.814.3565 option 4. Spaces are limited!
- FREE health tests to determine your personal health numbers
- FREE drawings for those who complete our “Health Test Road Map”
- Booths hosted by world-renowned medical manufacturers and wellness companies
- Educational talk about Sudden Cardiac Arrest in youth led by nationally recognized physicians
- CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) awareness demonstrations
- Heart-healthy food tasting and recipes
- FREE food and drinks
Event will be held in the Children’s Health Specialty Center
Contact Jessica Cook for more information.
Admission is free!